View Profile PredatorMusic

69 audio Reviews with Responses

All 135 Reviews

That bass is sick! Good job

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks! Think I might make a tutorial how I made it if anyone is interested. I used a few distortion plugins to get that specific sound out of a sound font bass

Wow! This is great! I never expected anyone to remix this particular track, which makes me happy. I really liked the clubby vibes, awesome job.

dj-Clubbin responds:

I thank you for making the music so amazing!

Yeah, this sounds way better :D. I love the melodies here, great job, again!

VortexSupernova responds:

Thanks! <3 Sounds better indeed

Wow this is actually pretty good! Nice job :D

VortexSupernova responds:

Ayo thanks bro! I remastered the song here

I like the stereo details on this one, helps to stablish a cool atmosphere, I feel like that organ synth could be a lot more "meaty" with a bit more bass freq to it (or something that adds to the bass frequencies), but still sounds really cool the way it is, and again, I love the way it's rotating on your face xD.
Solid job, keep at it!

Helexander responds:

I'm so glad you like it!! Thank you so much for the feedback, I'll try improve on those aspects for any future songs that will include the organ synth. :)

I like the synthwavy vibes, hope you get to finish it! Good job so far.

Teckmo-X responds:

Thank you! It's a long journey but I'm managing it. Usually these types of Demos are to show people I'm still up working everyday to improve on it. This is a work in progress and it is far from complete. My problem is that I tend to not finish some of the things I start and put them to the side to finish later. This one will come out later in the next month or so but I got a special goodie coming up that's going to blow everyone's mind for sure. Between you and me the next song is called High Voltage and it is set to debut late March on Youtube, Spotify, and Apple Music as well as other platforms. Stick around check more of my work out :) Thanks again!

This is freaking amazing, I love the 00:35+ part, so original :D

Quarl responds:

I'm glad you like it, original doesn't always mean good. I walk that line :p

Sounds like a track for a retro-racing game. Loving the fast pace of it, good stuff!

TeraVex responds:

Thank you!!

DnB and Jazz? I think I've never heard that before, or at least, in the excellent way that's performed here. Very nice man!

TeraVex responds:

Thank you so much! I'll be dabbling in this genre some more after I get some Xmas/Winter tunes done!

Dude! This is amazing! best of luck! I honestly hope you win this if I don't get the chance to do so :D

Mackievellian responds:

Man, thanks for all the support throughout the contest! It's been great to have been backing each other's music all the way.

I do electronic and videogame music as a hobby, I also do commissions, wanna contact me for your project? thapredatormusic@hotmail.com

20, Male