View Profile PredatorMusic

1 Movie Review

Haha it was funny! Great job :)

Brick-Productions responds:

Thanks for watching and for the positive feedback!!
Be sure to catch the last sode of Sketchy tomorrow!

1 Game Review

Awesome! Great job :D

61 Audio Reviews

This was the best love/hate story ever!

I really like that this piece still has the fresh happy vibes from the original Jumper. But now is the combo of you newest styles vs an essence of your 2012 dope styles. Like this is the child of Jumper/Slipping into Madness!!

I still don't know how much time it takes to makes this awesome synths and samples sound so perfect, I guess its all these years of experience!

Talking about that weird vibrato synth, its similar to the one in Theme of Skyworld in some way. Also if you tell me "HEY PREDATOR, this is my newest Skyworld Track and has no name", I'll totally understand why, this has a Skyworld vibe on it!

Overall, this is a good happy piece, a good happy piece that is the perfect example of what I personally miss (old styles), and a good happy piece to let Jumper rest in peace.

There's going to be a Jumper 3? Maybe not with that name, but remember Waterflame, Jumper is present in a lot of your tracks! (Superfunky? Hahaha)

Anyways, thanks for this awesome song!

Yo, this is awesome! It's so chill overall but it maintains the DnB classic drum patterns. Everything is very well mixed, very well "distributed" stereo wise. It also really brings a really cool atmosphere! The sporadic fx you added in is key for this song to be as good as it is imo. It lets the music flow but at the same time makes it constant, less repetitive!

Very well done, 5/5

GD apart, this is one of your best works to date imo. I really love this type of DnB! Really catchy.

1 Art Review

This is awesome! Great job.

Freelance videogame composer. I've made music for Ervo's Adventure, TAWBS and Hyperstack. Contact me on my mail: thapredatormusic@hotmail.com

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!